Dairy Farms & Livestock
Thoughtful ranching and livestock coverage.
- Farm, Personal, and General Liability options
- Additional acquired livestock
- Scheduled, reporting, or average inventory rating options
- Corrals, pens, chutes, and feed racks
- Uncollected hay (specified causes of loss)
- Grain in the open (specified causes of loss)
- Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment
- Rented, leased, or borrowed equipment limits
- Additional limit for dairy cattle
- Extra expense
- Consequential loss to raw milk
- Dairymen death benefit
Typical types of ranches & livestock:
- Fur bearing animals
*Check with your local independent agent for more information.
- Full coverage livestock option
- Livestock collision coverage
- Animal feed
- Brands and labels
- Refrigerated products
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Off-premises all-terrain vehicles
- Disruption of farming activities
Farm & Ranch coverage since day one.
We have over 120 years of experience working with farms, ranches, and orchards.
The information we share on our site is intended to serve as a general overview. Please refer to your policy or contact your local independent agent for specific coverage details.