100 best companies.
400+ reasons why.
To our employees, we say thank you for making us one of the 100 best companies to work for in Washington six years in a row.
As our President & CEO Eric Nelson says, “We appreciate all you do to make this a great place to work and I am proud to come here every day to be a part of it.”
We’re looking for thoughtful, dedicated people.
We’re looking for hard working, passionate people who want to build a career and be part of a team committed serving our members.
As a Mutual of Enumclaw team member, everything you do will reflect our Quality Service Standards:
Doing the right thing, all the time
Building trust with customers, and each other, by being responsive and attentive
Taking personal responsibility to create positive and memorable customer experiences
Striving for continuous improvement every day
Based on a survey of our employees, Mutual of Enumclaw has been recognized for six years in a row as one of Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business magazine. Learn more
Benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discount on personal insurance
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Group Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Optional Long Term Care
- Education reimbursement
- On-site gym at our Home Office in Enumclaw
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free soup and beverages at our Home Office in Enumclaw
- Vacation and sick leave
- Health Savings Account
- Holidays and personal days
- Long Term Disability
- Domestic Partner benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dependent scholarship program